- Professional Weather Station: allows you to monitor your home and backyard weather conditions on a large LCD display console and view the weather data and graph via weather app/pc software
- Wi-Fi Capable: enables your station to publsih its data wirelessly to ecowitt.net/Weather Underground/Weather Cloud/WOW and view the current weather condition directly via our weather app WS View(needs to add your WU station ID on the app first)
- 7-in-1 Outdoor Sensor Array: includes wind vane, wind cups, UV / solar radiation sensor, thermo-hygrometer sensor, rain gauge, bubble level and solar collector; updates to your console every 16 second
- Real-Time Weather Conditions: measures wind speed and direction, dewpoint, rainfall, indoor outdoor temperature and humidity, barometric pressure, moon phase, solar radiation and UV
- Programmable Weather Alarms: Sets high/low alarms for temperature, humidity, barometric pressure, wind, gust, rain rate/rain day, dew point and heat index; With message board function to stream real-time and history min/max weather data
Ecowitt Professional Weather Station provides accurate, reliable weather monitoring and supports uploads to ecowitt.net/Wunderground/ WeatherCloud/WOW via Wifi connection. Designed to provide the weather data you need for home use, gardening, educational purposes, boating and more.
Calendar, Moon phaseIndoor/Outdoor temperature and humidityWind speed, gust speed, and wind direction (compass)Absolute and Relative barometric pressureRainfall rate and totals for day, week, month, year and life-time totalWind chill, dew point and heat index displaySolar light intensity and UV indexSelectable display units for each sensor: C or F (temperature); mph, km/h, m/s, knots or Beaufort (wind speed); inHg, hPa or mmHg (pressure); in or mm (rainfall); lux, fc or w/m2 (solar lighting)Weather forecast based on barometer readingBarometric history chart (12, or 24 hr.)Maximum and minimum values for sensor with time stampHigh/low alarm options for sensorsMessage panel showing alarm conditions, min and max data, etc.Data preserved during battery changePC software (requires Wi-Fi connection; downloaded)Backlight high/low adjustable when connected to power adapterNote: The stainless steel pole is not included in the package
Outdoor sensorTransmission distance in open field: 100 m (330 ft.)
Temperature range:-40°F - 140°F;
Accuracy: ± 2°FHumidity range: 10% ~ 99%;
Accuracy:± 5%Rain volume display range: 0–199.99 in;
Accuracy: ± 10%UV-Index range: 0 – 15;
Light range: 0 – 120 kLuxSensor reporting interval: 16 seconds
PowerConsole: 5V DC Adapter (included) or 3 x AA Batteries (not included)
Outdoor sensor: Solar panel (built-in)
Outdoor sensor (backup): 2 x AA Batteries (not included)
Please read the Shipping & Delivery information first.
Any problem, please contact us at
email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
We'll reply your messages within 24 hours(48hours or more for weekends and holidays )
Ecowitt is committed to help people know more about the accurate
weather condition around them by providing quality environmental monitoring instruments.
*One sensor only*
Which plan is right for me
Easy to first use. Upgradable console to more advanced plans.
A kit with multiple sensors to upgrade. There are WiFi kit and Cellular kit.
You can follow this shop menu "Sensor" to customize sensors to build your home system.
Enter plan to customize other console.