- Poolthermometer with an anchor.
- None opening design with ultrasonic body welding: IP68 waterproof.
- Idle mode for further powerreduction (keep pressing the button for 8 seconds).
- Minimum operating lifetime: 3 years.
- User-selectable channel number up to 8 channels.
|Temperature||0°C to 60°C (32°F to 140°F)||±1°||0.1°
- Battery life: Minimum 3 years (5 years by stationary state)
Transmission between Gateway and Sensor
- Transmission distance in the open field: 100 m (330 ft.) depends on the environment
- RF frequency: 915 MHz
- Updates on the gateway: About 60 seconds
Two Working Mode
1). Idle mode
- press button 3s to wake up the device. Once power up, it will display the “36” model number and RF frequency, like 915, for 2s, and resume normal mode operation.
2). Normal mode
- quick press once to toggle Celsius or Fahrenheit temperature unit.
- Press and hold for 3s, the channel number will start to flash. Release and press once in a cycle between channels 1 and 8. Leaving key untouched for 10s will terminate the channel setting.
- Press and hold for 8s will force the device to enter idle mode: LCD will be off and enter a minimum power consumption state. If you keep the WN36 in idle mode for 6 months per year, you can extend the battery life to a minimum of 5 years.
- 1 x Pool thermometer EN36
- 1 x User Manual
Ecowitt is committed to help people know more about the accurate
weather condition around them by providing quality environmental monitoring instruments.
*One sensor only*
Which plan is right for me
Easy to first use. Upgradable console to more advanced plans.
A kit with multiple sensors to upgrade. There are WiFi kit and Cellular kit.
You can follow this shop menu "Sensor" to customize sensors to build your home system.
Enter plan to customize other console.