- Wireless WIFI Weather Station Gateway with onboard indoor temperature, humidity and barometric sensors, easy and quick configuration of Wi-Fi. After configure WiFi, view live Data on web page or WS View APP.
- Multi-function：Connects to all the ecowitt transmitter sensors (sold separately), you can set Time Zone and Date, manage other sensors, view sensor signal and power status. Set up your own weather station ecosystem.
- Digital weather data: Allows accessing your current and history data locally or remotely . After signing up to our free Ecowitt Weather service, you can have access to your history data via graph or data spread sheets. The sensor series supported are: multi-channel thermo-hygrometer (up to 8), soil moisture sensors (up to 8), air particle sensors (PM2.5), NDIR Co2, Leakage sensor (up to 4), lightning detector sensor, rain gauge, anemometer, leaf wetness sensor, pool thermometer, 7in1 sensor array, solar radiation sensor and so on.
- Weather services supported: ecowitt net, weather underground, weathercloud ,WOW and to your own custom weather server (follows either compatible with ecowitt or weather underground hosting protocol).
- Ultra-compact: size (3.5x6.2x1.2 cm) and power saving.
The ecowitt GW1100 is a wireless WIFI Weather Station Gateway with temperature , humidity & pressure sensors. Easy and quick configuration of Wi-Fi setup via browser based UI, receive all the ecowitt transmitter sensors, can help you set up a mini home weather station.
Quick start steps:
1. Power on
2. Go to your phone WLAN or computer network, connect GW1100 AP (GW1100X-XXXXXXXX)
3. Go to your browser, enter 192.168.4.1 to open the embedded web gage
4. Login (no password needed unless you set this feature up), it will prompt you to complete WiFi router connection setup by having the SSID and its password entered.
5. Setup your preferred weather hosting services. ID and passkey need to be applied from weather services website in advance. Ecowitt net service is enabled as default, mark the MAC address and add it to your device under your account (free registration with email address).
6. Set up other functions according to your needs.
For more details, suggest you scan the manual QR code in the Quick Start Guide for reference.
Additional/optional sensors (sold separately):
•One WH32 outdoor temperature and humidity sensor
•One WH40 self-emptying rain gauge sensor
•One WS68 wireless anemometer
•Up to 8 WH31 multi-channel temperature and humidity sensors or 8 WN30 multi-channel temp sensors
•Up to 8 WH51 soil moisture sensors
•Up to 4 WH41/WH43 PM2.5 air quality sensors
•One WH45 PM2.5/PM10/CO2/temperature and humidity all-in-1 sensor
•Up to 4 WH55 Water leak sensors
•One WH57 Lightning sensor
•Up to 8 WN34 Soil or Water Temp Sensors
•Up to 8 WN35 leaf wetness sensors
Power: DC 5V (USB connection); Size: 3.5x6.2x1.2cm
Cable Length: 1M/3FT
Wireless Range to external sensors: 300FT/100M (in open areas)
Temperature range: -10°C – 60°C (14°F - 140°F); resolution: 0.1°C, or 0.1°F; accuracy: ± 1°C
Humidity range: 1% ~ 99%; resolution: 1%; accuracy: ± 5%
Barometric pressure range: 300 – 1,100 hPa (8.85 – 32.5 inHg); accuracy: ± 5 hPa; 0.1 hPa (0.01 inHg)
Package List: 1x GW1100 Wi-Fi Gateway + 1x Cable Clip
Please read the Shipping & Delivery information first.
Any problem, please contact us at
email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
We'll reply your messages within 24 hours(48hours or more for weekends and holidays )
A factory for providing weather monitoring equipment with a comprehensive models. Focus on hardware to output accuracy data, combinding software to bring comfortable use experience.
*One sensor only*
Which plan is right for me
Easy to first use. Upgradable console to more advanced plans.
A kit with multiple sensors to upgrade. There are WiFi kit and Cellular kit.
You can follow this shop menu "Sensor" to customize sensors to build your home system.
Enter plan to customize other console.