- Measures water temperature with a 30cm (11.81inch) stainless steel probe
- Long wireless range up to 300 feet (100 meters) in open areas
- Transmits readings every 77 seconds
- IP65 waterproof
- Can work alone with a LCD screen
- Can work with GW1000/GW1100 or HP2551/HP3500/HP3501 weather station console
- Supports up to 8 channels(additional sensors sold separately)
• Measures temperature with a 3m (10ft) cabled sensor for the cabled version or a 30cm (11.81inch) stainless steel probe sensor for the probe version.
• Extended wireless range up to 300 feet (100 meters) in open areas.
• Transmits readings every 77 seconds.
• IP65 waterproof.
• LCD display for current reading.
When paired with a GW1000/GW1100 Wi-Fi Gateway:
• View temperature reading on the Live Data page of the WS View app (requires that the gateway and your phone are using the same Wi-Fi network).
• Up to 8 channels supported. Channel names can be edited on the app.
• Battery level information displayed on the WS View App.
When paired with a Weather Station Console (HP2551/HP3500/HP3501):
• View temperature data in real-time on the Display.
• Up to 8 channels supported. Channel names can be edited on the console.
When uploaded to Ecowitt Weather Server:
• View current temperature data, history records and graph on the website.
• Receive email alerts from the server.
• Remote monitoring with smart phone, laptop, or computer by visiting the website.
This temperature sensor has two versions: a probe version (WN34S) and a cabled version (WN34L) as your selection. The probe sensor is mainly used to test the soil temperature, while the cabled version is mainly used to test water temperature.
The two versions will be recognized as the same sensor type by the software. If you purchased both, they will share the eight channels together and the total supported quantity of the two sensors could not exceed eight for one receiver.
Power: 1x1.5V AA battery (not included)
Sensor type: Epoxy Sealed Thermistor of NTC
Frequency: 433 / 868 / 915 MHz depending on location (North American: 915 MHz; Europe: 868MHz; Other areas: 433MHz)
Wireless transmitting range: 100M (300feet)
Sensor reporting interval: 77 seconds
Sensing temperature: -40~60 °C(40~140 °F)
Cable sensor length: 3m (10ft)
Probe sensor length: 30cm (11.81inch)
Battery life: 12 months minimum
Waterproof level: IP65
One Temperature Sensor
One Mounting bracket for sensor
One Hose clamp for mounting to pole
One Hexagon M12 screw for mounting
One Screw ST D3.2*M2.0*6 for mounting
One User Manual
A factory for providing weather monitoring equipment with a comprehensive models. Focus on hardware to output accuracy data, combinding software to bring comfortable use experience.
*One sensor only*
Which plan is right for me
Easy to first use. Upgradable console to more advanced plans.
A kit with multiple sensors to upgrade. There are WiFi kit and Cellular kit.
You can follow this shop menu "Sensor" to customize sensors to build your home system.
Enter plan to customize other console.