- Home Waether Station: Provides accurate information about weather conditions at your home and backyard; Use the data to save time & money and improve home health
- Wi-Fi Capable: enables your station to publish its data wireless to Weather Underground/Weather Cloud/WOW and view the current weather condition directly via our weather app WS View; supports uploading to ecowitt.net to get email alerts for all the sensor data
- Wireless Outdoor Sensor: wind vane, wind speed cups, UV / solar radiation sensor, thermo-hygrometer sensor, rain gauge, bubble level and solar collector 7-in-1 integrated sensor(requires batteries to install as backup power - batteries not included); 100M Long range wireless connectivity
- Color Display LCD Screen: Displays wind speed and direction, dewpoint, rainfall, indoor outdoor temperature and humidity, barometric pressure, moon phase, solar radiation and UV; with weather forecast function
- Weather Alerts: Allows you to set high/low alarms for temperature, humidity, barometric pressure, wind, gust, rain rate/rain day, dew point and heat index; with batteries as back up power to record your data all the time
Calendar, Moon phaseIndoor/Outdoor temperature and humidityWind speed, gust speed, and wind direction (compass)Absolute and Relative barometric pressureRainfall rate and totals for day, week, month and life-time totalWind chill, dew point and heat index displaySolar light intensity and UV indexSelectable display units for each sensor: C or F (temperature); mph, km/h, m/s, knots or Beaufort (wind speed); inHg, hPa or mmHg (pressure); in or mm (rainfall); lux, fc or w/m2 (solar lighting)Barometric history display (12, 24, 48, or 72 hr.)Maximum and minimum values for sensorHigh/low alarm options for sensorsBacklight high/low adjustable when connected to power adapter
❥Weather forecast based on barometer reading
❥Supports uploading to ecowitt.net and customized website
❥Console can be powered by batteries(not included) in the case of power outage
❥Supports to accept and upload the following sensors data to ecowitt.net(sensor data will not display on the console) - the console firmware version should be V2.1.9 or above:
Max 8 WH31 Multi-channel Temp & Humidity Sensor
Max 4 WH41/WH43 PM2.5 Sensor
1.The weather data on our APP is based on WU server and you need to enter your WU station ID before viewing the weather data.
2.The stainless steel pole on the photo is not included.
Transmission distance in open field: 100 m (330 ft.)
Temperature range:-40°F - 140°F;
Humidity range: 1% ~ 99%;
Rain volume display range: 0–199.99 in;
UV-Index range: 0 – 15;
Light range: 0 – 120 k
LuxSensor reporting interval: 16 seconds
PowerConsole: 5V DC Adapter (included) or 3 x AAA Batteries (not included)
Outdoor sensor: Solar panel (built-in)
Outdoor sensor (backup): 2 x AA Batteries (not included)
A factory for providing weather monitoring equipment with a comprehensive models. Focus on hardware to output accuracy data, combinding software to bring comfortable use experience.
*One sensor only*
Which plan is right for me
Easy to first use. Upgradable console to more advanced plans.
A kit with multiple sensors to upgrade. There are WiFi kit and Cellular kit.
You can follow this shop menu "Sensor" to customize sensors to build your home system.
Enter plan to customize other console.