- Know Your Air: this sensor measures PM2.5 concentration in the air and allows you to take timely measures to keep the air quality within safe levels[Accessory Only, Can Not Be Used Alone]
- Live Data on APP: requires a GW1000 WIFI gateway(sold separately) to connect to WiFi, after the WIFI configuration,the current PM2.5 concentration / real-time and 24 hours average AQI / air quality levels indicator(Good, Moderate, Poor, Unhealthy, Severe and Hazardous)can be viewed directly on the WS View App
- Graph & History Records on the Website: supported to upload to our free Ecowitt Weather server(ecowitt.net) to view the PM2.5 and AQI data graph and download the history records on the website; it's recommended to add a shortcut of the website on the home screen of your phone for quick access
- Support Monitoring Multi Locations: The GW1000 Gateway(sold separately) supports MAX 4 WH41 PM2.5 Air Quality Sensors. Note: Please download the latest WS View App and update the firmware to V1.4.6 to add multi-channels sensors; each new sensor will be recognized as a new channel according to the Power-on sequence
- Indoor & Outdoor Air Quality Detector: suitable to use at home, office, car and other environmental testing; monitor the air quality anytime anywhere to be away from harmful of PM2.5
1)View PM 2.5 current concentration on our free WS View APP after the WIFI configuration(needs to work with GW1000 WIFI gateway - sold separately).
2)View Real-time / 24H average AQI / 6 grades AQI indicator: Good, Moderate, Poor, Unhealthy, Severe and Hazardous
3)The GW1000 Gateway(sold separately) supports MAX 4 WH41 PM2.5 Air Quality Sensors. Note: Please download the latest WS View App and update the firmware to V1.4.6 to add multi-channels sensors; each new sensor will be recognized as a new channel according to the Power-on sequence.And please don't forget to attach a label of the channel on each sensor for distinction.
4)Battery power condition indicator on the APP.
5)Rechargeable batteries and solar panel as backup power included.
6)Indoor & outdoor use.
Line of sight wireless transmission (in open air): 300feet(100meters)
Update Rate: 10 minutess
Measure rang: 0~999ug/m3
Accuracy(at 25°C ±5°C):>100ug/m3, ±15%;<100ug/m3, ±15ug/m3; Resolution: 1ug/m3
1.The PM2.5 sensor needs to be recharged every two week.
2.Works with WH0290 Air Quality Monitor Console(sold separately and need to be at the same frequency).
3.The sensor is sensitive to liquid droplets - rain/fog/sprinkling. When the Dew Point is close to the outdoor temperature(T - D < = 2C), the PM2.5 reading will be very high(which is not the real condition). If mind, please don't purchase.
1x PM2.5 Sensor(No display)
1x USB Cable
2x Ni-MH Rechargeable Batteries
Ordered on April 27 and received in Spain on May 9. She arrived properly wrapped, protected and undamaged. Includes two rechargeable batteries. The model received (WH41 European version) does not include the micro USB connector on the side, which I think is more useful, but is on the lower internal part. It has connected without problems with my Froggit HP1000 SE Pro workstation.
Plan your home system
Custom cloud servers and hardware to develop your own system
*One sensor only*