WN36 Pool Thermometer
WN36 Pool Thermometer
- Poolthermometer with an anchor.
- None opening design with ultrasonic body welding: IP68 waterproof.
- Idle mode for further powerreduction (keep pressing the button for 8 seconds).
- Minimum operating lifetime: 3 years.
- User-selectable channel number up to 8 channels.
|0°C to 60°C (32°F to 140°F)
- Non-replaceable battery life: Minimum 3 years (5 years by stationary state)
Transmission between Gateway and Sensor
- Transmission distance in the open field: 100 m (330 ft.) depends on the environment
- RF frequency: 915 MHz
- Updates on the gateway: About 60 seconds
Two Working Mode
1). Idle mode
- press button 3s to wake up the device. Once power up, it will display the “36” model number and RF frequency, like 915, for 2s, and resume normal mode operation.
2). Normal mode
- quick press once to toggle Celsius or Fahrenheit temperature unit.
- Press and hold for 3s, the channel number will start to flash. Release and press once in a cycle between channels 1 and 8. Leaving key untouched for 10s will terminate the channel setting.
- Press and hold for 8s will force the device to enter idle mode: LCD will be off and enter a minimum power consumption state. If you keep the WN36 in idle mode for 6 months per year, you can extend the battery life to a minimum of 5 years.
- 1 x Pool thermometer EN36
- 1 x User Manual
As good as expected only app shows - - on humidity strange it displays something that isn’t meassured
They don't tell you but this will use one of your temp and humidity sensor channels so if you already own 8 you will have to junk one and lose the ability to monitor one room. Should have been made a fully new sensor or been assigned with the other temp probes like leaf wetness etc. I hope they change it as this is a big mistake
Haven't used the device yet.
Have been looking for a solution to monitor water temp for a while and this little device works more than fine. My old gw1000a found it immediately and it reports back temp even when the pool is outside 50-60m away. Only drawback is that the batteries are not changeable, but they last up to 5 yrs and the price for the sensor is a lot lower than any alternative I have seen
I love this item and it is a beautiful one , but when the batteries run out I have to throw it away; that makes you sad in this day and age; this could have been done better.