WS6006_C Gateway Only
WS6006_C Gateway Only
- Solar powered Professional Weather System: It's designed to monitor micro-climate change where power and WIFI are unavailable. This professional weather system can broadcast weather data to online weather communities like www.wunderground.com, https://www.ecowitt.net/or user’s own weather server through cellular network connection. Due to large power consumption, we don’t support Rapid Fire Update mode. We recommended >=10 mins interval for solar powered and >=3 min USB connected.
- Solar powered 7-in-1 Wireless Weather Sensor: This solar powered integrated weather sensor measures indoor and outdoor temperature, humidity, barometric pressure, wind speed and direction, precipitation, solar and ultraviolet radiation. It also calculates dew point, gust and heat index. Wireless transmission range is up to 100 meters.
- Programmable SMS Alerts: Can be configured to send SMS data to up to three mobile phones. The alarm can be configured to use the threshold of the following weather data: temperature, humidity, wind, rain, dewpoint and gust. User also can receive the weather data from the unit by texting a key word to the unit.
- Weather Data Storage: can be permanently stored in a micro SD card (not included). The system has a low power maintain mode such that user will never experience data lost.
- PC Software via USB: PC software provides vivid data display and data analysis tool. Enables easy access to the weather data stored on SD card.
Indoor/outdoor temperature and humidity Wind speed, gust speed, and wind direction Absolute and Relative barometric pressure Rainfall rate and totals for day, week, month, year and life-time total Calculated wind chill, dew point and heat index Solar light intensity and UV index Selectable display units for each sensor: C or F (temperature); mph, km/h, m/s, knots or Beaufort (wind speed); inHg, hPa or mmHg (pressure); in or mm (rainfall); lux, fc or w/m2 (solar lighting) Max/Min values for sensors; High/low alarm options for sensors Can configured with PM 2.5 air quality sensor and soil moisture sensor (sold separately) PC software (USB connection); Send alarm message to mobile by SMS Upload the weather data to dominated website by WCDMA network: wunderground.com, Weathercloud, WOW and your own website (need to have the same protocol with wunderground.com)
Supports to upload to ecowitt.net with the latest PC Software.
Supports 1XWH41 PM2.5 Sensor and 1XWH51 Soil Moisture Sensor(Should be at the same RF Frequency and sold separately)
Note: Please check the following requirements for the SIM Card:
❥❥Supported format and frequency(2/3G):
GSM900& GSM1800&GSM850& GSM1900& WCDMA2100& WCDMA900& WCDMA 800
❥❥Supported Mobile Network Services brands in US:
Speedtalk Mobile 2G/3G/4G
❥❥Supported format and frequency(4G):
|Australia & Europe||LTE-FDD: B1/B3/B5/B7/B8/B20|
|North America||LTE-FDD: B2/B4/B5/B12/B13/B17/B25/B26|
|South America||LTE-FDD: B2/B4/B5/B7/B8/B28|
Outdoor sensorTransmission distance in open field: 300ft; Temperature range:-40°F - 140°F;Accuracy: 2°F Humidity range: 10% ~ 99%; Accuracy: 5% Rain volume display range: 0–199.99 in; Accuracy: 10% Sensor reporting interval: 16 seconds
Indoor sensorTemperature range: 14°F - 140°F; Humidity range: 10% ~ 99% Sensor reporting interval: 61 seconds
PowerBase station: 1x 18650 battery or USB charger (all included) Solar panel(backup): Voc: 6.2V, Isc : 500mA, Size:195*138mm Indoor sensor: 2 x AA 1.5 Alkaline batteries (not included) Outdoor sensor: Solar panel (built-in); 2 x AA 1.5V LR6 Alkaline (backup, not included)