- Lightning Detection Sensor: detects lightning bolts and storms within 25 miles (40 kilometers) the data can be viewed on our free WS View App after the WiFi configuration(requires a GW1000 gateway[sold separately]) [Accessory Only, Can Not Be Used Alone]
- Live Data on APP: requires a GW1000 WIFI gateway(sold separately) to connect to WiFi, after the WIFI configuration,you can monitor number of strikes daily, and the time & distance of the last strike detected within a 25-mile radius of your location on the Live Data page of the WS View app (requires the gateway and your phone is using the same Wi-Fi network)
- Graph & History Records on Ecowitt Weather Server: supported to upload to our free Ecowitt Weather server(ecowitt.net) to view the lightning strikes graph and download the history records on the website; it's recommended to add a shortcut of the website on the home screen of your phone for quick access
- Receive email alerts from the Ecowitt Weather Server; Remote monitoring with smart phone, laptop, or computer by visiting the websit
- Battery power level display on the WS View App & battery alert function on the Ecowitt Weather Server
·Detects lightning bolts and storms within 25 miles (40 kilometers)
·Highor low sensor sensitivity selectable to meet different requirements.
·Long wireless range up to 330 feet (100 meters) in open areas
·Transmits readings every 79 seconds
·Easy installation includes hanging hole
When paired with a GW1000 Wi-Fi Gateway:
·Monitor number of strikes daily, and the time & distance of the last strike detected within a 25 mile radius of your location on the Live Data page of the WS View app (requires the gateway and your phone is using the same Wi-Fi network)
·Battery power level display on the WS View App
When paired with a WeatherStation Console (HP2551/HP3500/HP3501):
·View lightning data in real-time on the Display
·Get alerted to lightning strikes with the flashing lightning icon
When uploaded to Ecowitt Weather Server:
·View lightning data & history records & graph on the website
·Receive email alerts from the server
·Remote monitoring with smart phone, laptop, or computer by visiting the website
1.Once lightning strikes detected, the led light will flash once, and the ecowitt.net will push email alerts at the same time.
2.NiMh rechargeable batteries are prohibited using on this device. Li-ion none rechargeable is recommended.
3.Please use the default setting with all the 4 black switches in Down Position
Power: 2X1.5V AA batteries(not included)
Wirelesstransmitting range: 100M(300feet)
Lightningdetection range: 0 - 25 miles / 0 - 40km
Sensorreporting interval: 79 seconds
1X Lightning Detection Sensor
A factory for providing weather monitoring equipment with a comprehensive models. Focus on hardware to output accuracy data, combinding software to bring comfortable use experience.
*One sensor only*
Which plan is right for me
Easy to first use. Upgradable console to more advanced plans.
A kit with multiple sensors to upgrade. There are WiFi kit and Cellular kit.
You can follow this shop menu "Sensor" to customize sensors to build your home system.
Enter plan to customize other console.