- Wireless Anemometer: Measures wind direction, wind speed, wind gust, UV & light data[Accessory Only, Can Not Be Used Alone]
- Live Data on APP: works with GW1000 WIFI gateway(sold separately), the live wind, UV & light data can be viewed directly on the WS View App after the WIFI configuration
- Remote Monitoring: Supports uploads to WU/WeatherCloud/WOW. The history graph of your WU station ID can be viewed on the WU Dashboard on the WS View App
- Long Transmission Range : the sensor data is transmitted every 16.5 second using 433 MHz wireless signal up to 300 feet (100 meter) range; solar powered outdoor sensor and needs 1 AA battery(not included) as backup power
- Support uploading to our free Ecowitt Weather server(ecowitt.net) to view the sensor data graph and download the history records on the website; it's recommended to add a shortcut of the website on the home screen of your phone for quick access
Measures wind direction, wind speed, wind gust, UV & light data. No display, need to work with GW1000 WIFI gateway to complete the WIFI configuration on our WS View App. After the WIFI configuration, the live wind, UV & light data can be viewed directly on the WS View App. Supports uploads to WU/WeatherCloud/WOW. The history graph of your WU station ID can be viewed on the WU Dashboard on the WS View App. Wind and UV & light sensor calibration functions available on the WS View App. Works with HP3501 Weather Station display console(sold separately). The outdoor sensor and display console should be at the same frequency. All the history records can be view and downloaded after uploading data to our own weather server
1. Batteries are required to keep the sensor working continuously.
2.The stainless steel pole on the photo is not included
Transmissiondistance in open field: 100m(300 feet)
Wind speed range: 0 – 50 m/s (0 ~ 100 mph)
Wind speed accuracy: ± 1 m/s (speed < 5 m/s);± 10% (speed ≥ 5 m/s), or ± 0.1 mph (speed < 11 mph); ± 10% (speed ≥ 11 mph)
UV-Index range: 0 - 15 Light range: 0 – 120 k
Lux Light accuracy: ± 15%
Sensor reporting interval: 16.5 seconds
PowerconsumptionSolar panel (built-in): 6.5V/4mA
Backup Power: 1 x AA 1.5V LR6 Alkaline (not included), or 1 x AA 1.5V Lithium battery (not included)
Package Included:One Wireless Anemometer(NO Display Console) One Set of U-bolts for installation One User Manual
A factory for providing weather monitoring equipment with a comprehensive models. Focus on hardware to output accuracy data, combinding software to bring comfortable use experience.
*One sensor only*
Which plan is right for me
Easy to first use. Upgradable console to more advanced plans.
A kit with multiple sensors to upgrade. There are WiFi kit and Cellular kit.
You can follow this shop menu "Sensor" to customize sensors to build your home system.
Enter plan to customize other console.